There are proper techniques that should be used for the air palm sander. Here are a couple of tips to use when utilizing this excellent tool. It can be rather safe to utilize if you follow the safety standards.
1. Apply sandpaper to the support plate.
2. Include a couple of drops of air tool oil into the air consumption connection, then connect the air hose to the sander
3. Use shatterproof glass, ear muffs and gloves
4. Put your hand gently on top of the air palm sander
5. Apply mild pressure to the pedal that is on top of the tool
6. Use the speed control knob to choose how fast you would like your Sander to go
7. The sander will swirl easily and go in any direction you pick
Air Palm Sander Tips:
When dealing with fiberglass you will need to have a 320 – 400 grit sandpaper in order to sand it to a smooth finish. Now blow the dust from the gears in order to extend the life of the air palm sander and sore it in a safe place. Now you are prepared to paint.
Your project might be metal work and for that reason you will have to have some 80 – 220 grit sandpaper for sanding. Once whatever is smoothed out, you will be ready to complete this piece for painting.
If you are working with Wood you ought to begin with a 100 – 180 – 200 grit sandpaper for a smooth surface. If you might choose a rougher surface then you would require a 80 grit or lower to start. Best Detail Sander .As soon as all the sanding is completed and you are prepared to finish, then use a dry smooth cloth to clean all the dust from your piece so that the stain or paint will follow the Wood effectively.
Now that the guidelines and tips are in place you will have numerous hours of pleasure creating and producing great quality toys, furnitue, finish carpentry and many other things. With this sander you will produce great finishes on flat, convex or concave surface areas and you will have scratch-free surfaces.
You can produce numerous jobs with a air palm sander. Whether you are building dinning room furnishings, a picnic table, wood flooring or other wood working jobs you will need a palm sander.
With the ideal tool you can achieve any job or project you set out to do!